Maudy Ayunda – Home To You

If home is where the heart is
Then my home is you
But I'm miles away, and we're hours apart...

If time flies when I'm happy
Then its no surprise
That everything's in slow motion
Whenever you're not around...

Reff:
Baby it's so cold without you here tonight
Without you here beside me
Tell me, how I'm supposed to cope
Baby it's so long, until I’m in your arms again
Until I’m there beside you
Tell me, how I'm supposed to wait
I wanna come home to you...

If distance makes the heart grow
Then mine is ten feet tall
When your smile is on the screen
And your voice is all I hear...

Back to: Reff

(I wanna come)...

[Bridge]
'Cause I’m out of words to whisper on the phone
And we’re out of time
Out of patience, out to hope
Cause I’m out of place
Whenever I'm not home with you
With you...

Oh it's cold without you here tonight beside me
Tell me, how am I to cope...

Back to: Reff

I wanna come home
I wanna come home
I wanna come home...
Labels: Lirik Lagu, Maudy Ayunda

Thanks for reading Maudy Ayunda – Home To You. Please share...!

0 Comment for "Maudy Ayunda – Home To You"

Back To Top