Baim – You Where There

I guess you heard, I guess you know
In time Id have told you, but i guess i'm too slow
And it's overly romantic, but I know that it's real
I hope you don't mind If I say what I feel
It's like i'm in somebody else's dream,
This could not be happening to me...

Reff:
But you were there, and you were everything
I'd never seen, you woke me up from
This long and endless sleep, I was alone
I opened my eyes and you were there...

Don't be alarmed, no don't be concerned
I don't want to change things leave them just as they were
I mean nothing's really different, it's me who feel strange
I'm always lost for words when someone mentions your name.
I know I'll get over this for sure
I'm not the type who dreams there could be more...

Back to: Reff

Can I take your smile home with me
Or the magic in your hair?

[Interlude]

The rain has stopped, the storm has passed
Look at all the colors now the sun's here at last.
I supposed that you'll be leaving but I want you to know
Part of you stays with me even after you go
Like an actor playing someone else's scene
This could not be happening to me...

But you were there, and you were everything
I'd never see
You woke me up from this long and endless sleep,
And I was alone
I opened my eyes and you were there
Ooh… (I'm not alone)
Ooh… (I'm not alone)
I opened my eyes.. and you were there...
Labels: Baim, Lirik Lagu

Thanks for reading Baim – You Where There. Please share...!

0 Comment for "Baim – You Where There"

Back To Top