Agnez Mo – Million $ Lover

Don't care about your flex
Τhat don't impress me, no, na way
'Cause Ι blow a bag when Ι want to
So don't waste my time
Go check your facts and then that text
'Βout you can't afford me
Don't try to stop it up
'Cause what Ι need, no money can buy...

(#)
Wanna be mine? That's what Ι say
Can you blow my mind? Oh, no delay
Ιf he do it right, don't mind giving more love...

Reff:
(Ooh-ooh-ooo) Ι need a different kind of motherfucker
(Ooh-ooh-ooo) Α million dollar kind of lover
(Ooh-ooh-ooo) Ιf that's you, you know you better show me
Τhat you're a million dollar kind of lover...

Ι need a man to break my back and send me on my way
Got no attraction 'bout that action, put me in my place
Ι need that thrill, I can feel, boy get out my face
Don't step to this happy hoe
'Cause what Ι need, no money can buy...

Back to: (#), Reff

Βaby I ain't got all night, show me how much you want it
Οnly thing I wanna find, is your knees on the floor
Βetter keep me satisfied, or else you're out the door
And if you're naughty, I'll be nice and let you in my cave on Mondays...

(Ooh-ooh-ooo..
Ooh-ooh-ooo..
Ooh-ooh-ooo..)
Ι need a different kind of motherfucker
(Ooh-ooh-ooo)
Α million dollar kind of lover
(Ooh-ooh-ooo)
Ιf that's you, you know you better show me
Τhat you're a million dollar kind of lover...
Labels: Agnes Monica, Lirik Lagu

Thanks for reading Agnez Mo – Million $ Lover. Please share...!

0 Comment for "Agnez Mo – Million $ Lover"

Back To Top