Raisa – Love You Longer

You came into my life unexpectedly
You saw my imperfection, you saw who I am
Through all my insecurities, you stood by me
So I love you for the peace that you bring to my soul...

(#)
High and low, I've searched (I've searched)
You're the only one for me...

Reff:
You're my person, you're my home, you are real, you're my earth
You are a million dollar things that you don't even know
You're my sun, you're my rain, you're the twinkle in my eye
Oh I wish I find you sooner, so that I, I can love you longer...

You told me how to feel so beautiful
To forgive all my past, to accept all my flaws
Through all my insanities you laugh with me
So i love you for that lightness you bring to my soul...

Back to: Reff

I've searched high and low before you
But time saved the best for last
I've never felt so sure in my life
You're the only one for me...

Back to: Reff (2X)
Labels: Lirik Lagu, Raisa

Thanks for reading Raisa – Love You Longer. Please share...!

0 Comment for "Raisa – Love You Longer"

Back To Top