Raisa – Letting You Go

Don’t show me uh, I’m not your enemy
We were lovers, You and me
I’m drowning in a pooi of fear
We were so amazed, not so long ago...

(*)
Take my hands, even though
We’re torn apart, still in this together
Call me crazy, but I still believe
We were meant to be, you and I...

Reff:
Trying hard to let you go, to let you go
Trying my best to let you go, to let you go
It feels impossible, but I will let you go...

Back to: (*), Reff

And I’m trying my best to.. let you go..
Letting you go...

Trying my best to,
Trying my best to,
Trying my best to, to let you go...

Hu.uu.. I’ll let you go tonight
Oh baby i, letting you go...

To let you go...
Labels: Lirik Lagu, Raisa

Thanks for reading Raisa – Letting You Go. Please share...!

0 Comment for "Raisa – Letting You Go"

Back To Top