Purpose – Scooby Doo, Where Are You?

(*)
Scooby-Dooby-Doo, where Are You?
We got some things to do now
Scooby-Dooby-Doo, where Are You?
We need some help from you now...

Come on Scooby-Doo, I see you
Pretending you got a slipper
But you're not fooling me, 'cause I can see
The way you shake and shiver...
                   
You know we got a mystery to solve so Scooby-Doo be ready for your act
Don't hold back!
And Scooby-Doo if you come through you’re going to have yourself a Scooby Snack!

(#)
Scooby-Dooby-Doo, here are you
You're ready and you're willing
If we can count on you Scooby-Doo
I know you’ll catch that villain...

[Interlude]
Kembali ke: (*), (#)
[Interlude]
Kembali ke: (#)

I know you’ll catch that villain
I know you’ll catch that villain...
Labels: Lirik Lagu, Purpose

Thanks for reading Purpose – Scooby Doo, Where Are You?. Please share...!

0 Comment for "Purpose – Scooby Doo, Where Are You?"

Back To Top