Isyana Sarasvati – Keep Being You

I don't want your money, forget about that honey
I just wanna be with you
Fancy things won't get me, diamonds there are plenty
But there is only one of you

(*)
Baby we could be together
Nothing but your love forever
I can be your lover, you can be my lover
I won't need nobody but you...

Reff:
Just the way that you move, shows me what you can do
I don't need you to prove, cause I already knew
Give me love, give me love baby
I just need your love, need your love baby
I don't need you to prove, just keep being you...

I dont need your flowers, just your hours
Baby you have bloomed in my heart
So many have tried to, but only you do
Make me feel like this, yes you...

Back to: (*), Reff

Oh darling I think that we've made it
I dont need anything, believe it
My heart feels rich when you're near me
There is no emptiness...

You spread your love and I can feel it, deep in my soul
I see you've given me much more
Thank you for the greatest gift of all...

Back to: Reff

Just keep just keep just keep, just keep being you
Just keep just keep just keep, just keep being you
[2X]...Fade Out...
Labels: Isyana Sarasvati, Lirik Lagu

Thanks for reading Isyana Sarasvati – Keep Being You. Please share...!

0 Comment for "Isyana Sarasvati – Keep Being You"

Back To Top