Isyana Sarasvati – All Over Me

The morning sunshine waking up the first thing I see
Your lovely eyes, staring straight at me
Stroke your cheeks so softly so I kiss you gently
You hold my hands, smile at me...

(#)
Every piece of you, complete my heart
Nothing else i need, yes you're all mine...

Reff:
Everytime I close my eyes
It's all over me yeah all over me your love
Everytime yes im alive
It's all over me yeah all over me your love...

I take a stroll with you across the end the shoreline
We watched the lights go down in piece
The water glace and showing off own reflection
I look at yours, look at mine...

Back to: (#), Reff

No time to think, to leave, to waste, to wait for love   ...(3X)

[Piano Solo]

I realized this room is just my own creation
Is this real, hold me round
I’m kissing you at here when I from a distance
you walked away, we'll meet again...
Labels: Isyana Sarasvati, Lirik Lagu

Thanks for reading Isyana Sarasvati – All Over Me. Please share...!

0 Comment for "Isyana Sarasvati – All Over Me"

Back To Top