Agnez Mo – Renegade

They call me fire, they call me ice
Put it together baby I'll be Kryptonite...

(#)
My body's raging intoxicating
Just turn me up and I'll be ready to ignite...

(*)
I'm so hot.. You form a radiation
I'm so hot.. Can you feel it circulating
Don't wanna hurt you baby, don't wanna burn you up
One touch from me you won't survive...

Reff:
Baby.. I'm a regenade..aww..aww..aww
Baby.. I'm a regenade..aww..aww..aww
I'll be breakin' all the rules, breakin' all the rules
Breakin' all the rules tonight...
[2X]

Call me explosive, like a dynamite
You push my button, I won't be polite.. No..

Back to: (#), (*), Reff (4X)

Baby.. I'm a RENEGADE..
Labels: Agnes Monica, Lirik Lagu

Thanks for reading Agnez Mo – Renegade. Please share...!

0 Comment for "Agnez Mo – Renegade"

Back To Top