Superman Is Dead – My Girlfriend Is Pregnant

(#)
(My girlfriend is pregnant, My girlfriend is pregnant)
I can not believe what have done
(My girlfriend is pregnant, My girlfriend is pregnant)
Something’s left inside it’s happened...

(*)
My brain is stacking got no place to hide
She still around me oh no I can’t run
Suicide in front of me so what to do
Remember she loves me and it’s make me kind...

(##)
Luck is not on my side
I found that I’ve lost my brain
Please help me
Out this blinded mind to face reality...

Reff:
Oh no this is a story, this is a story of human life
Marriage it just the last style, it just the last style of human game
Why do I have to run, it just a part of a game
Marriage can be more tasty and fantasy than suicide...

Back to: (#), (*), (##), Reff
[Interlude]
Back to: Reff, (#)
Labels: Lirik Lagu, Superman Is Dead

Thanks for reading Superman Is Dead – My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Please share...!

0 Comment for "Superman Is Dead – My Girlfriend Is Pregnant"

Back To Top