Superman Is Dead – Ephedrine King

I want here to tell you the story about this
King halelluja, queen of the light
He’s never been sleeping, he liked to get trippin’
Never give up for taking drugs...

(*)
So whatcha gonna do my Ephedrine King
6 in the morning still got the pills
When the whiskey comes down
When it comes down, he’s gonna start to search the light...

Reff:
(Ephedrine King hell yeah!)
Walking backwards for some fun
(F-U-C-K. fuck yea!)
Say it loud when you get high...

Talking too fast, but moving so slow what
The hell am I doing down here with you
Walking like rubber, and my hair is growing
Am I just pretending or is it real...

(**)
So whatcha gonna do, I’m the Ephedrine King
6 in the morning still got the chicks
When the whiskey comes down
When it comes down, girls they’re just gonna scream so loud...

[Interlude]
Back to: Reff

So do you think it’s been so fun?
Well I guess you’re not so pretty right
‘Cos deep inside I feel so low
In everything I’ve done for life...

[Music Break]
Back to: (*), (**), Reff (2X)
Labels: Lirik Lagu, Superman Is Dead

Thanks for reading Superman Is Dead – Ephedrine King. Please share...!

0 Comment for "Superman Is Dead – Ephedrine King"

Back To Top