Superman Is Dead – Burn For You

It's been while, we sat here with a glass of wine
We don't seem much happier today
It's hard to talk and to look at you in the eye,
Don't you know?

I have so many things I wanna say, I got story of million years
But in my head it hurts so much couldn't understand it
Try to change who I am today, have enough just to hurt you more
Baby all I wanna do, is burn for you...

Reff:
Baby burn burn burn for you, no matter when the sun goes down
All the things I need to say, I'll say it when I'm burning
Burn burn burn for you love, it's worth it in the name of God
The strongest words from my own heart
I wonder if it's too late now...

Accross the line, between love and hate we thru
Gave so much for me to think about
I found it's hard, to put all my trust in you,
Don't you know?

(*)
You've hurt me so much Icouldn't say
You've blamed me for things I didn't do
Don't even know that I cook you breakfast in the morning
And when you've drunk baby you don't care
This is a game I don't wanna play
You've breaking my heart into a thousand piece...

Back to: Reff
[Interlude]
Back to: (*), Reff
Labels: Lirik Lagu, Superman Is Dead

Thanks for reading Superman Is Dead – Burn For You. Please share...!

0 Comment for "Superman Is Dead – Burn For You"

Back To Top