PAS Band – Paris Hilton (feat. Melanie Subono)

I still remember the lovely smile on your face
Your eyes shinning and meaning crazy diamond
And barking at the moonlight
Always stand by me, and be strong when im falling...

(#)
Think ill leave'it all behind,
Save this bleeding heart of mind
Think ill leave'it all behind,
Without ya im not be alrghit...

Reff:
Paris why ya leave me here forever
Your shadow like a dynamit
I just wanna live with you forever
I believe you're in heaven now...

Some people understand its so hard loosing something
Thingking bout ma dog its better then a human
I must realized now you were gone
And I beleive god keeping her in heaven...

Back to: (#), Reff
[Interlude]
Back to: Reff (2X)
Labels: Lirik Lagu, Pas Band

Thanks for reading PAS Band – Paris Hilton (feat. Melanie Subono). Please share...!

0 Comment for "PAS Band – Paris Hilton (feat. Melanie Subono)"

Back To Top