Siti Nurhaliza – Remember You (feat. Sean Kingston)

If we never make it back to what we used to be
I hope you know I tried to give you all of me
I don’t wanna wake up tomorrow if our memories filled with sorrow
I’d rather smile when I remember you...

If you find someone that can love you right
I won’t stand in your way, I won’t even fight no
I won’t forget, I’ll always remember you...

Babygirl you are my darling, felling you the hardest
Now my baby i’ve been missing you the longest
Found a new one to give your heart to the way i acted i don’t blame you
But you always on my mind think about you all the time and i’m wishing you were mine
Reminiscing all the time, when i had your love...

When i had your love you forever be in my heart
You’ll always have my heart, you’re everything i wanted, exactly what i needed
I see your heart has now moved on, got me sitting here i’m singing sad songs
I’m a love you forever, baby i forget you never
January to december always remember you...

If you find someone that can love you right
I won’t even fight, no i won’t forget i’ll always remember you
Like the sun will rise as the seasons change
I will walk through life til the very end, no i won’t regret
I’ll always remember you, remember you, rember you
I won’t forget i’ll always remember you...

Remember you.. remember you...
Labels: Lagu Malaysia, Siti Nurhaliza

Thanks for reading Siti Nurhaliza – Remember You (feat. Sean Kingston). Please share...!

0 Comment for "Siti Nurhaliza – Remember You (feat. Sean Kingston)"

Back To Top