Siti Nurhaliza – I’ll Wait Forever (feat. Christian Alexander)

Everytime I close my eyes
I’m having visions of my life, and I see you
Now I can’t get you outa my mind
I think I wanna make you my wife...

(*)
(Baby tell me why) you giving love to someone else when I need you
(By my side) you’re everything that I need...

Reff:
Now I can’t help but feel it’s not over
I can tell when I look in your eyes
Don’t tell me that he loves you
And I should be with someone else
‘Coz the way that I’m feeling right now...

(#)
I’ll wait forever ever, I’ll wait forever ever
I’ll wait forever ever, I’ll wait forever ever...

Everytime that I’m with him
I think about what I need, and I see you
Now I can’t get us out of my mind
I think about you all the time...

Back to: (*), Reff, (#)

(Does he love you like the way I do?
Does he make you wanna fall in love?
Does he give you everything you need to make it)
Will I ever believe you’re mine (you know I told you, you’re the only one)
I can’t do this any longer...

Back to: Reff, (#)

(For your love, for your love) ever...
Labels: Lagu Malaysia, Siti Nurhaliza

Thanks for reading Siti Nurhaliza – I’ll Wait Forever (feat. Christian Alexander). Please share...!

0 Comment for "Siti Nurhaliza – I’ll Wait Forever (feat. Christian Alexander)"

Back To Top