Sandhy Sondoro – Last Dance With You

I turn on the light in my room of emptyness
Black is outside, it's so peaceful and awesome
I dance for you the moon and all the stars
Tonight for the last time, but not until the sun shines...

Reff:
This is my last dance for you
This is my last dance for you
This is my last dance with you
Cause I'm gonna leave you, I'm gonna leave you yeah..

Well I dedicate to you, all the lilac roses
How I hate to say goodbye
Though I know reason why
I'm crowded, I'm so wounded
If you could ever feel me inside...

Back to: Reff

I'll take you with my mind, until the end of time
I'll take you with my mind
Some other places are waiting for me to come
With their opened arms...

Back to: Reff (2X)
Labels: Lirik Lagu, Sandhy Sondoro

Thanks for reading Sandhy Sondoro – Last Dance With You. Please share...!

0 Comment for "Sandhy Sondoro – Last Dance With You"

Back To Top