Sandhy Sondoro – Getting Old

Got no-one to talk to, cannot even walk
Got 100 bolts in my skin, I’m afraid of mirrors
I was never afraid, not havin’ no friends
I never needed no-one else around, I just wanted to be alone...

Thought’d be good, thought that I could
Live my life alone home, on my own
I guess I was wrong, I’m not as strong as I was
Need some help now, though I know it’s too late...

Now i’m waitin’, waitin’ for the time
Now i’m waitin’ for the angels to come...

It’s comin’ closer, I can see it clearer
No protection, our time has come
And I’m so helpless with all my weakness
This is all I get now for all my ego...

Chorus:
Now i’m waitin’, waitin’ for the time
Now i’m waitin’ for the angels to wake up my soul...
Now now now.. I talk I don’t know, no no no no no..
A.haa now, I just wanna life forever, life forever...
(wanna life forever, wanna life forever...
wanna life forever, wanna life forever...
wanna life forever, wanna life forever...)

Back to: Chorus
Labels: Lirik Lagu, Sandhy Sondoro

Thanks for reading Sandhy Sondoro – Getting Old. Please share...!

0 Comment for "Sandhy Sondoro – Getting Old"

Back To Top