Agnez Mo – Things Will Get Better

I'm the one that's always been here
Even thru the darkest nights
And brave the tide for you, and me...

All I ever needed was you
You never have the worry at all
What happen to us, what happen to love...

Reff:
Every step seems just a lil better
Lil mistakes don't really seem to matter, I want that going OK
As long as I got you and you got me
I've been saying to myself be stronger
Like work it out; its gonna take a lil bit longer
As long as I got you, you got me, you say
Things will get better...

A mirrors now would've been so clear
Every shadow like a broken glass
Can we mend the past with me, and you...

Maybe I should face the truth
I need you to be what I know you can be
Don't give up on us , don't give up on looveee...

Back to: Reff

Ohh yeaa yeaa.. Hmm yeaahh..
Uhmm..mmm..

Things will get better..!!

Back to: Reff
Labels: Agnes Monica, Lirik Lagu

Thanks for reading Agnez Mo – Things Will Get Better. Please share...!

0 Comment for "Agnez Mo – Things Will Get Better"

Back To Top